Leave a comment below the article, if you have a tip! Thank you for visiting!
Hotmail Sign In.
Having trouble signing in to Hotmail.com? Then we can help.
As we accumulate more and more online account, it can sometimes be difficult to remember which passwords goes with which usernames. Even locating the correct login page can be a problem.
The official Hotmail.com sign in/login page can now be found at this address:
To reset your Hotmail/Outlook Password visit:
To recover your Hotmail account, please visit:
I Can’t log in to my Hotmail/Live Account. What is the Problem?
Use this trouble-shooting guide, step-by-step, to find out what the problem is:
- Make sure you are on the official Hotmail or Windows Live login page. Fake ‘phishing’ sites do exist.
- Check that you are entering the correct Hotmail password and username. Passwords are case-sensitive, so make sure that the CAPS-LOCK button is OFF on your computer. Also, check that the numeric pad is ON, if you are using the number pad.
- Try logging in to Hotmail from another device, e.g. another laptop, mobile phone or an ipad.
- Try signing in to Hotmail (or Outlook) via another web-browser, e.g Mozilla, Internet Explorer or chrome.
- Try logging in into your Hotmail.com email account in ‘Ingcognito Mode’ (Find it in your browser settings).
- Clear your browser cache and browser cookies before attempting to log in to your Hotmail account.
If you continue to have login problems, please list your problem or as a question in the comment section.